Location: Kilomathon 13.1K Virtual Challenge
Why run the Kilomathon?
Kilomathon offers something a little bit different to your usual running event. There are loads of 5Ks and 10Ks out there, but why not try something to push you out of your comfort zone? Taken part in a few 5K’s but don’t quite feel ready for a 10K yet? Then the Kilomathon 6.5K is the perfect race distance for you! Training for a half or full marathon? Why not use the Kilomathon 13.1K as part of your training? Keeping motivation high during lockdown is essential, and one of the best ways to do this is to work towards a goal!
Dare to be different and get involved in the 2021 Kilomathon Virtual Challenge on Sunday 11th April.
- Beautiful Finisher Presentation drawstring bag
- Kilomathon buff for keeping you warm on colder days
- Spectacular Finisher medal
- Kilomathon foil blanket
- Personalised Event Number sent to you
- Top tips for planning a safe route for your challenge
- Tailored training plans
- Kilomathon Virtual Challenge audio countdown, to kick-start your challenge in style!
- Personalised finisher certificate
- Added to the Kilomathon Virtual Challenge Finisher’s list
WE'RE AN AFFILIATED CHARITY
SiMBA (Simpsons Memory Box appeal) is an affiliate charity for this event, that means that we can give you a free charity place but we will ask for a minimum sponsorship depending on the event that you choose. We think you are totally awesome for entering and we want to support you every step of the way so if you have any questions at all about signing up or accessing our places then drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 0131 353 0055
In this challenging time events are constantly changing, for the most up to date information please refer to the organisers website : https://www.kilomathon.com/