- Could we be your charity of the year?
- Could you hold a one-off fundraising event for SiMBA?
- Could we run a FREE presentation to you and your colleagues on how to support a bereaved parent returning to the workplace?
- Could you have a collection can in your shop or office?
- If you own a shop could you donate the money raised from your 5p carrier bag charge to SIMBA?
We rely heavily on the generosity of and assistance from our supporters and their customers. Every penny that we receive really does make a difference.Not only are you helping us to raise funds, but you're also helping to raise awareness of the work that we do!
Losing a baby can happen to anyone and it affects not only the parents but friends / family members and colleagues.
Your support is incredibly important to us. We want to make a partnership with you engaging, motivating and fun for all involved. We want to work with all you and your colleagues to raise awareness and offer support.
We can provide you with collection cans, promotional materials and we'll send you out a thank you letter and certificate to thank you for your support too.
If you think we could work together then we would love to hear from you please contact Gillian Wells, Events & Partnerships Officer on 0131 353 0055 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org