You're about to do something amazing
“Leaving the hospital with nothing but a memory box was heartbreaking, but leaving without it would have been worse.”
You can make a difference to one family by donating the cost of a Memory Box.
- £10 would allow us to gift a small memory box acknowledging a tiny baby under 14 weeks gestation
- £35 would allow us to gift a medium box to support families who lose a baby between 14-23 +6 weeks gestation
- £40 would allow us to gift a large memory box to support families whose baby is lost over 24 weeks gestation
Other Ways To Donate
Whether you choose to make a one off donation or become a regular donor you are helping to support others.
DONATE VIA YOUR CREDIT / DEBIT CARD
If you would like to make a one off donation via your credit or debit card please click on the link below.
Please note that we currently cannot accept Visa Electron via this payment link.
If you would prefer to send us a cheque donation then please make your cheques payable to SiMBA and post to SiMBA, Dalmatian House, Spott Road, Dunbar. If you would like to make a donation directly to our bank account please email Zoey on email@example.com and we will confirm the payment details.
DONATE BY TEXT
- 100% of every donation goes to SiMBA!
- All text messages are free to send on all UK mobile networks
- It’s quick and easy to donate.
- Text SIMB17 £2/£5/£10 to 70070 to donate directly to SiMBA.
- Text Lola15 £2/£5/£10 to 70070 to donate directly to The Lola Commons Fund for SiMBA.
- You’ll receive a text with a link to a Gift Aid form. If you’re a UK tax payer, SiMBA benefits from a 25% boost to your donation.
Please remember to tick the box if you are a UK Taxpayer so that we can re-claim an extra 25% gift aid or Download your form here and pop it back in the post to us!
Shop Online and Raise Money!
Have you heard about easyfundraising yet? It’s the easiest way to help raise money for Simpson’s Memory Box Appeal! If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, Comet, iTunes, eBay or HMV, then we need you to sign up for free to raise money while you shop!
So how does it work?
You shop directly with the retailer as you would normally, but if you sign up to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/simba for free and use the links on the easyfundraising site to take you to the retailer, then a percentage of whatever you spend comes directly to us at no extra cost to yourself.
How much can you raise?
Spend £100 with M&S online or Amazon and you raise £2.50 for us. £100 with WH Smith puts £2.00 in our pocket and so on. There are over 2,000 retailers on their site, and some of the donations can be as much as 15% of your purchase.
Save money too!
easyfundraising is FREE to use plus you’ll get access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and voucher codes, so not only will you be helping us, you’ll be saving money yourself.
We’ve raised over £450 with easyfundraising so far but we need your help to keep donations coming in. Sign up at http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/simba and start making a difference…simply by shopping.